NOTA Movie Review, Rating and Box Office Collections
NOTA Movie Box Office Collections
Nota movie 50 days, Total worldwide box office collections are 78.10 crores Approximately
|State||Ap & Telangana||Tamilnadu||Karnataka||USA||World Wide|
|Total 10 Days collections||72.35cr|
Also, Read as
Vijay’s Sarkar Teaser Review
NOTA Movie Details
|Cast||Vijay Devarakonda, Mehreen Pirzada, Nassar, Sathyaraj, Yashika Aannand, Anastasia Maslova, Sanchana Natarajan, Priyadarshi and others|
|Cinematography||Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran|
|Editing||Raymond Derrick Crasta|
|Producer||K.E. Gnanavel Raja|
|Directed by||Anand Shankar|
|Release Date||October 5, 2018|
NOTA Movie Making
The film NOTA is an adoption of the novel Vettattam by Shan Karuppusamy. Shan Karuppusamy also played role in the Screenplay of the movie. This movie is made in Tamil and Telugu at the same time with a Budget of Rs 25 Crore.
NOTA Movie Storyline
Varun (Vijay Deverakonda) is all of a sudden made Chief Minister after his father resigns facing corruption charges. Things don’t according to plan, and Varun before long understands that he’s screwed over thanks to the CM’s seat for longer than he, however, he would be.
Here the CM plays the political diversion – it manages interior gathering governmental issues, MLAs who are nothing yet yes men with zero authoritative abilities and resort legislative issues.
Indeed, even in the wake of accepting pledge as the Chief Minister, Varun burns through about fourteen days doing literally nothing. Actually, he is the most human character in NOTA.
NOTA Movie Review
The film opened to a unanimous positive talk from the critics in Tamilnadu, but the critics in Telugu states have collectively given a negative talk for the film. The openings are fabulous in the Telugu states yet it would seem that the inhabitance in theaters probably won’t be the equivalent as the primary day on Saturday and Sunday thinking about the negative talk for the film.
Just a couple of months back, we had a film named “Bharat Ane Nenu” in which a youth turns into the main priest of the state following the sudden death of his father. Vijay Devarakonda “NOTA” pursues the equivalent plot line, contrast being that the dad doesn’t pass away here, yet ventures down as CM. When he accepts responsibility as a CM, his adaptability as an on-screen character goes to the fore.
Highlights in the Movie
- Vijay Devarakonda is the biggest asset of the film. His Performance gives freshness to this routine political thriller.
- Sathyaraj and Nassar have done a good job. And their acting is also among the highlights of the film.
- NOTA Movie has good production values.
- The first half is very engaging and entertaining. Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran’s cinematography, CS Sam’s background score, art direction, and Raymond Derrick Crasta’s editing, punch dialogues are the attractions.
Drawbacks in the Movie
- A major drawback in NOTA is that it lacks logical reasoning.
- NOTA runs high on Tamil flavor than that of Telugu, which could also be one of the biggest drawbacks.
- There are only two songs and both of them are party songs that are full boring.
- Adding to the clumsy narrative, there are two bad flashback stories of Sathya Raj and Nasser, which are a complete put-off.
- Not even Vijay Deverakonda, who has given another good performance, manages to save this dubbed movie.
NOTA Movie Review