Mr Perfect Full Movie Download-2011 Telugu
Mr. Perfect is a 2011 Telugu Movie written and directed by Dasaradh, while Dil Raju produced this movie under Sri Venkateswara Creations. It starring Prabhas, Kajal Agarwal, and Taapsee Pannu in the lead roles, while actors Murali Mohan, Prakash Raj, Sayaji Shinde, Nassar, Kaushal Manda, and Viswanath Kasinadhuni play other pivotal roles. Mr Perfect Movie makers hired Devi Sri Prasad for music composing, Vijay C Chakravarthy for Cinematography, and Siva Prasad for editing this movie. Below in this article, you will find Mr Perfect Full Movie Download.
Day 1 : quarantine
— Yunus Khan (Kajalian♡)🇮🇳💥 (@fanofkaj) March 24, 2020
|Cast & Crew|
|Kajal Agarwal||Priya “Ammulu”|
|Murali Mohan||Priya’s father|
|Prakash Raj||Maggie’s father|
|Sayaji Shinde||Maggie’s uncle|
|K. Vishwanath||Maggie’s grandfather|
Mr Perfect Full Movie Download
- Vicky, an expert in gaming software, lives in Australia and never compromises in his life, a principle he adheres to since his childhood.
- He believes that one should be oneself in a relationship and one shouldn’t change one’s characteristics or personality to get along with his/her partner.
- He also encourages his friends to follow his principle of life. But Vicky’s principles and attitude lead to a clash of interests with his father, who constantly advises him to adjust his character for his and others’ happiness. But Vicky pays no heed.
- Meanwhile, in India, Vicky’s parents arrange a wedding alliance between him and Priya. Priya is Vicky’s childhood friend and a doctor by profession.
- She and Vicky are poles apart; while Vicky is modern in his thinking and is not ready to compromise with his life, Priya is traditional and conservative and is ready to compromise for the happiness of others.
- Initially, Vicky and Priya do not get along well – they both play practical jokes on one another. But later, on her father’s advice, Priya attempts to change her attitude towards Vicky and be more positive about him.
- Soon enough, Priya falls in love with Vicky and changes a lot of her interests to adjust with him, such as giving up her love of classical dance as Vicky does not like it, eating non-vegetarian food and wearing modern dresses.
- Vicky too begins to fall in love with her and is ready to accept the wedding proposal. He receives the news of his friend Shiva’s divorce where the relationship soured due to too many compromises.
- Vicky is very disturbed when he begins to find out that Priya has compromised on her interests for his sake. He rejects the wedding proposal and returns to Australia.
- Back in Australia, Vicky is matched up through a Cadbury survey with Maggie, a free-spirited modern girl who shares his no-compromise attitude.
- Both of them meet at a mall and interested in each other, begin to date and soon decide to get married. However, Maggie’s father is none other than Dubey, the MindGames head’s brother.
- He is unwilling to let Vicky marry Maggie. After much persuasion from Vicky, Dubey agrees to let Vicky marry Maggie on the condition that he should stay in his house for 4 days for Maggie’s sister’s wedding and if Vicky manages to win over at least 2 of Maggie’s relatives, he can marry her and he would get a business in India; else, he should forget Maggie and leave the contract.
- But Vicky changes the condition that if at least 1 relative of Maggie does not get convinced that Vicky is the correct match for Maggie then he would forget Maggie and leave the contract, else he would marry Maggie and does not leave the contract.
- Soon, the relatives begin pouring in from India and among them, to Vicky’s shock, is Priya, who happens to be the groom’s, Bava’s, cousin.
- During the 4 days, with Priya’s help, he manages to win over the entire family. It is clear that Vicky is going to win Dubey’s challenge.
- Priya leaves for India on the night before Vicky wins the challenge, heartbroken at the thought that Vicky is marrying someone else.