Badrinath Full Movie Download-2011 Telugu
Badrinath is a 2011 Telugu Movie written and directed by V. V. Vinayak, while Allu Aravind produced this movie under Geetha Arts. It futures Allu Arjun, Tamannaah in lead roles, while Prakash Raj, Kelly Dorjee, Ashwini Kalsekar play supporting roles. Badrinath Movie makers hired M. M. Keeravani for music composing, Ravi Varman for Cinematography, and Gowtam Raju for editing this movie. Below in this aricle you will find Badrinath Full Movie Download and also, know where to watch Badrinath Full Movie Online.
|Cast & Crew|
|Prakash Raj||Guru Bheeshma Narayana|
|Ashwini Kalsekar||Sarkar’s wife|
|Rakesh Varre||Sarkar’s son|
|Tanikella Bharani||Badrinath’s father|
|Kovai Sarala||Badrinath’s mother|
Badrinath Full Movie Download
- Bheeshma Narayan is a religious guru who prepares an army for the protection of all the ancient Hindu temples from terrorists.
- Of all the valiant and talented warriors in this elite army, Badrinath is one who is groomed by Bheeshma Narayan and wishes to make Badri his successor.
- Once, a group of terrorists attacked the Amarnath Temple and killed some devotees. Badri fought and killed those criminals, saving both the temple and the devotees.
- Meanwhile, Alakananda, who is a staunch agnostic due to certain circumstances, along with her family is visiting Badrinath Temple, to which Badri is appointed as the protector.
- Her grandfather explains to Badri that she is in danger as Sarkar, a dreaded don is trying to force her marriage with his son Nani.
- On her grandfather’s request, Badri helps Alaknanda to gradually believe in God’s existence. Eventually, Alakananda falls deeply in love with Badri, unbeknownst to him, and is not willing to lose him at any cost.
- Sarkar and his men follow Alaknanda to Badrinath and try to kidnap her. Although Badri manages to save her, he is heavily injured and goes under medication.
- Meanwhile, Bheeshma Narayan is shocked upon seeing Alakananda’s affectionate behavior towards Badri when he lies injured.
- As it is a strict rule that only an unmarried man must be the next guru who would lead the elite warriors, Bheeshma Narayan becomes highly suspicious that Badri is in love with Alakananda, which is not the real situation.
- Badri promises Alakananda that he would bring her back to Badrinath Temple for success in her love, unaware that he is the object of her love in the first place.
- As per the promise, Badri goes to Bellary to free Alakananda from the clutches of Sarkar, who is planning to fix the marriage, and escort Alaknanda back to the holy shrine.
- Sarkar leads his goons to Badrinath and destroys Bheeshma Narayan’s ashram. On the other hand, Badri fights with all the goons and escorts Alakananda to Badrinath.
- Sarkar vows revenge on Badri as Nani is severely hurt in the process by Badri. Subsequently, Sarkar and his wife decide to go to Badrinath and take back Alakananda after killing him.
- Feeling that Badri is the real traitor and loves Alakananda, Bheeshma Narayan orders Badri to vacate Badrinath Temple. Meanwhile, Alakananda is being taken away by Sarkar’s men, and she proposes to Badri to which he rejects as he has dedicated his life to his guru.
- After seeing Alakananda’s pure love for Badri, Bheeshma Narayan is moved and orders Badri to bring her back and marry her.
- Following his guru’s orders, Badri fights off Sarkar and his goons save Alakananda and finally marries her. In the end, Bheeshma Narayan asks them to hand over one of their children so that he can make him his successor, to which they agree happily.